I'm playing the PC version of DmC: Devil May Cry. Whenever I get to the dreamworld-ish place and get the Devil Trigger ability, I:
I've also noticed a patch of Dante's hair at the back right has become white, whatever level I load now. I have the Devil Trigger ability in any level, as well.
So I've tried:
Nothing's come close to working, and I know the opening of that level all too well now. I really don't want to lose my savegame, which is the only advice I've come across. Please help.
On Skyrim for PC, whenever a yes/no dialog pops up ("Are you sure you want to exit alchemy?"), or a dialog with just 'ok'("You learned the _ enchantment"), I can't do anything. I can't right click or left click on the yes or no or anything else on the screen. EDIT: It appears I can press 'y' for yes and 'n' for no, but nothing seems to work for 'OK' dialogs. I get "stuck", and there is nothing I can do. The sound still works and the hover effects for buttons still works, so the game hasn't crashed, but the game becomes unplayable. What should I do? I use a mouse. I don't have any mods
I enjoyed the first level of MirrorMoon EP, looks like a cool game so far. But I'm completely lost on what to do on SOL. Moon Screenshot: Navigation Menu Screenshot: Coordinates: 455588495 454488495 0000.0 PC T 0000:00 V........ T 0000:00 90F57BF5DF On side A, the disk says 95%, and doesn't let me play. On side B, the disk now says 94%. Does that mean I've already done everything I can... after that. I tried: Walking into the tiny white ball at one tower (takes me back to the navigation menu) Searching for the moon-dragger gun piece (can't find it) Rotating the moon every which way
. The tilted text on the main screen doesn't bounce smoothly, the background doesn't pan smoothly, and the game doesn't play smoothly. The last bit is the most puzzling: It still reports 35-45 FPS, but it's clearly not displaying at that rate. Also, it still seems as smooth as before if I restore the original window size. This "lag" doesn't happen every time I start Minecraft, so sometimes it's enough... versions as well), and that I've had some complete hangs when maximising a lagging Minecraft window (only AltGr-SysRq-REISUB worked, not even Ctrl-Alt-F1), leads me to believe that the window manager, X
much more straightforward. I also looked up how to get the four-sided clock's last two anti-cubes. I ended up using flying to reach the few treasure chests that you're meant to use the treasure maps to find hidden platforms to get to as well as the skull artifact, which was my last artifact acquired. I have to admit that I finally just looked up the solution to the security question and the black..., determined to not look anything up online unless I was absolutely stumped for two weeks or more. I eventually got to 32 golden cubes and 27 anti-cubes. I had not been able to figure out the alphabet yet
. And all I do is leave the encounter rate at +100% and auto-attack braving 4 times using plain attacks. There's nothing for me to monitor so this is perfect for how I want to play. I noticed that I... that I would need to use attacks that can attack multiple enemies always. But that poses problems for my style of play: So far, every magic spell or skill that I've come across that can target...I'm the kind of player who doesn't mind grinding sessions to get levels to prepare me for moving forward in games... as long as the game makes that easier to accomplish and doesn't make it a chore
machines using a Basic Import Bus, so I hooked one up to a Macerator in combination with an ME Interface to auto-macerate stuff for me. The crafting/macerating part works fine, but the problem... of the Macerator that's messing this up? I've tried rotating it in several directions and connecting the Import Bus to different sides of the Macerator, but that still doesn't do anything. I've also tried restarting the server I'm playing on as well as the client and re-placing the ME blocks and cables multiple times, but that doesn't affect anything either. Here's an imgur album of screenshots
I'm having trouble with Bit.Trip Runner on my laptop, installed using Steam. I try to open the game, it tries to do its "initial install", then thinks for a moment with a black screen, before failing with the Windows error runner.exe has stopped working. (So useful!) I've asked a friend of mine to try loading the game, and it's working for him, so it appears to just be me. It's also worked in the past for me, so it's probably either an update on my end or theirs. I'm well and truly into the "throw solutions at the wall and see if any of them work" stage. Things I have tried: Deleting
turn it back to actual TV mode, I get that glitchy sort of chopped up image that lets me know that an external device is connected and sending information to the TV. So then I connected my Android... (don't own a wireless router). Now I want to put it back in my room and plug it into my TV. So this is where it gets strange. I have had problems with some HDMI cables lately so at first when I plugged it in it didn't do anything, didn't even react. So naturally I thought it was the HDMI. I plugged it into another TV in our house and it didn't work there either. So I went out and bought another
distance away from the de-sync point, and then you'd be fine. But now, the distance is point blank, and moving away doesn't resolve the issue. So it looks like massive stutter when I move. Can't be seen... for desyncing is to move far enough away from the point to allow the server to resync me. But, I can't move at all; the rubberbanding just dumps me right back, without resyncing properly. In those... stacks when I do so. If anyone has a technique or way to resolve this that doesn't involve leaving the game, please let me know.